We are making changes to the student registration process to improve the customer experience. Registration dates will be open to students based on their classification, e.g. residential undergraduate student, commuter undergraduate student, and graduate student. Registration dates and times are as follows:
- Residential Undergraduate Student Registration will open on Friday July 14, 2023 at 10am EST
- Graduate Student Registration is open.
- Commuter Undergraduate Student Registration is open.
NOTE: The staggered registration dates and times have no impact on the number of permits available for each parking location. Your opportunity to select your desired location does not change with the new staggered registration process.
- Permits will be mailed, and students may use the FlashParking app for deck/lot entry until mailed permit is received.
- Remember to have vehicle information on hand before beginning the registration process.
- Emory policy prohibits residential freshmen students from parking on campus.
2023-2024 Academic Year Student Parking Fees
FALL and SPRING
Commuter UndergraduateGraduate & Professional
|$6.50/day||Capped at $91.50/month**, $365/semester|
Sept - May
**Monthly cap is for billing purposes and does not limit the number of times you can park.
Option for students with afternoon/evening classes/labs. Regular daily rate applies if permit is used to enter the deck before 2:00 pm.
|Students||Evening – After 2 pm,|
Monday – Friday
Monthly Cap of $12
Please have vehicle information on hand before beginning the registration process.