- Online student parking registration for the 2022-23 Academic Year is open as of Tuesday July 12 @ 10am. Register here.
- Permits will be mailed, and students may use the FlashParking app for deck/lot entry until mailed permit is received.
- Commuter Students: Parking fees are based on usage.
Emory policy prohibits residential freshmen students from parking on campus.
What's My Assigned Parking Location?
Use the button to find your assigned deck/lot.
Checking Your Parking Usage
Students may login with their Emory NetID and password.
NOTE: Student parking fees are paid through your student financial account.
Keep your Vehicle Information updated
- Only use the vehicle page located on your https://emoryparking.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal.
- Always add any new vehicle that you plan to bring to campus. You are allowed to have up to 4 vehicles registered.
- Edit your vehicle details if necessary. License plate information is important and should always be updated if a license plate is changed.
- Remove any vehicles that you no longer own or drive to campus.*
Only vehicles listed on your myaccount parking portal will be considered registered.
*Do Not use the Flash Parking mobile app to edit your vehicles. Changes you make on the Flash app are not updated on the Emory system. We are working to enable this function in the future.