Winter Vehicle Storage
- Campus residents must notify and receive approval from TPS regarding their intent to store their vehicle on campus and their desired storage location.
- There will be no additional fees to store your vehicle on campus.
- Commuter students can request vehicle storage by contacting TPS.
- Commuter students will store their vehicle in the Starvine Visitor Parking Deck.
- Students will provide their parking permit number so that TPS can validate their storage.
- The winter break storage fee is $100, and the student’s fall semester parking fees (including winter storage) will not exceed $336.
- Ex. 1 – Student A has paid $100 in parking charges. For winter vehicle storage, they will pay $100, which would be a $200 semester total.
- Ex. 2 – Student B has paid $300 in parking charges. For winter vehicle storage, they will pay $36, which would equal the $336 maximum parking cap for the semester.
Contact email@example.com to submit your request for winter vehicle storage.
Parking RegistrationClick here for PDF summary
- Online student parking registration is open. https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
- Purchased student permits can only be picked up at the parking office and will not be mailed. Permit pick-up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You will receive the link to book your appointment in your permit purchase email confirmation Permit pick-up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Permits were activated on August 15th.
- If you will no longer be residing at your permanent mailing address on file after August 10th, please select Campus Pick Up. You will receive a scheduled time and location to pick up your permit.
- Commuter Students: Although our pricing structure is changing, you will not need to do anything on your end to be charged per use rather than the capped amount. Our system will be able to detect your usage and determine which billing structure suits your parking needs.
- Commuter Students: Acquiring a permit does not mean that you will pay a monthly fee for parking. Instead, you will only be charged for your usage.
Emory policy prohibits residential freshmen students from parking on campus. However, we understand that there will be students with special circumstances that require an exception to this policy. In order to be considered for an exception, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions granted will be valid through 12/31/2020.
Permit Parking FAQs