Spring 2021 Parking RegistrationClick here for PDF summary
- Online student parking registration is open. https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
- Purchased student permits may be picked up at the Parking office between 9am-3pm, Mon-Fri. Permits may be mailed, and students may use the FlashParking app (Android) (iPhone app here) for deck/lot entry until mailed permit is received.
- Commuter Students: Although our pricing structure is changing, you will not need to do anything on your end to be charged per use rather than the capped amount. Our system will be able to detect your usage and determine which billing structure suits your parking needs.
- Commuter Students: Acquiring a permit does not mean that you will pay a monthly fee for parking. Instead, you will only be charged for your usage.
Emory policy prohibits residential freshmen students from parking on campus. However, we understand that there will be students with special circumstances that require an exception to this policy. In order to be considered for an exception, please email email@example.com. Exceptions granted will be valid through 8/14/2021.
Permit Parking FAQs
Checking Your Parking Usage
Students may login with their Emory NetID and password to check their parking usage and transactions by clicking here.
NOTE: Student parking fees are paid through your student financial account.
How to keep your Vehicle Information updated:
- Only use the vehicle page located on your myaccount.parking.emory.edu portal.
- Always add any new vehicle that you plan to bring to campus. You are allowed to have up to 4 vehicles registered.
- Edit your vehicle details if necessary. License plate information is important and should always be updated if a license plate is changed.
- Remove any vehicles that you no longer own or drive to campus.
Only vehicles listed on your myaccount parking portal will be considered registered.
Do Not use the Flash Parking mobile app to edit your vehicles. Changes you make on the Flash app are not updated on the Emory system. We are working to enable this function in the future.