FY 20-21 parking assignments support increased walkability and decrease the shuttle demand for shorter trips whenever possible. Your flexibility with these changes will allow for resources to be directed to non-walkable routes and to effectively support physical distancing. Healthcare employees will be able to park in the Peavine, Michael Street or Starvine parking decks.
Employee Temporary Assignments (FY21)
- Pre-COVID parking location assignments remain in effect as the employee’s primary parking assignment. For example, if you were assigned to Lowergate parking deck, your primary location will remain Lowergate parking deck.
- In addition to their primary parking assignment, Healthcare employee permits will continue to have access to the Starvine, Michael Street, and Peavine parking decks until August 15, 2021.
- All healthcare permits have access to Lowergate Monday-Friday from 2:30 PM -6:30 AM, Weekends and Holidays.
- This parking assignment approach (outlined above) is valid through August 15, 2021.
How to keep your Vehicle Information updated:
- Only use the vehicle page located on your myaccount.parking.emory.edu portal.
- Always add any new vehicle that you plan to bring to campus. You are allowed to have up to 4 vehicles registered.
- Edit your vehicle details if necessary. License plate information is important and should always be updated if a license plate is changed.
- Remove any vehicles that you no longer own or drive to campus.
Only vehicles listed on your myaccount parking portal will be considered registered.
Do Not use the Flash Parking mobile app to edit your vehicles. Changes you make on the Flash app are not updated on the Emory system. We are working to enable this function in the future.
Must be actively employed by Emory Healthcare. Employees will be assigned access to a parking deck based on their job location, parking deck capacity, and other factors. Employees must park in their assigned parking deck.
Smart Commute Program (previously known as CAP) participants must register annually for their chosen smart commute (carpool, vanpool, bike, walk, or public transit). To register, click here.