In 2020, due to decreased parking demand, we temporarily assigned permit holders to park in deck locations closer to their work area. In advance of a full return to campus in August 2021, we will transit permit holders to pre-pandemic parking assignments. Employees who were hired after April 2020 will be assigned a location based on space availability. Michael Street and Peavine Decks are on waitlists.
- All Emory Healthcare permits have access to Lowergate East deck Monday-Friday from 2:30 PM -5:00 AM, weekends and holidays.
How to keep your Vehicle Information updated:
- Only use the vehicle page located on your myaccount.parking.emory.edu portal.
- Always add any new vehicle that you plan to bring to campus. You are allowed to have up to 4 vehicles registered.
- Edit your vehicle details if necessary. License plate information is important and should always be updated if a license plate is changed.
- Remove any vehicles that you no longer own or drive to campus.
Only vehicles listed on your myaccount parking portal will be considered registered.
Do Not use the Flash Parking mobile app to edit your vehicles. Changes you make on the Flash app are not updated on the Emory system. We are working to enable this function in the future.
Must be actively employed by Emory Healthcare. Employees will be assigned access to a parking deck based on their job location, parking deck capacity, and other factors. Employees must park in their assigned parking deck.
Smart Commute Program (previously known as CAP) participants must register annually for their chosen smart commute (carpool, vanpool, bike, walk, or public transit). To register, click here.