Parking Services has developed a new, usage-based pricing structure that better accommodates the various ways our community will now commute to campus, which may result in cost-saving alternatives. Fees will be based on daily use with monthly/semester caps, which align to the previous fee structure for annual permit holders.
Parking AssignmentsFall parking assignments (Sept 1-Dec 31) support increased walkability and decrease the shuttle demand for shorter trips whenever possible. Your flexibility with these changes will allow for resources to be directed to non-walkable routes and to effectively support physical distancing. University employees will be able to park in the Fishburne, Gambrell, Peavine, Michael Street or Starvine parking decks.
Employee Temporary Fall Assignments (Sept 1-Dec 31)
- Pre-COVID parking location assignments remain in effect as the employee’s primary parking assignment. For example, if you were assigned to the Fishburne parking deck, your primary location will remain Fishburne parking deck.
- In addition to their primary parking assignment, Emory employee permits will continue to have access to the Starvine, Michael Street, Fishburne, Gambrell and Peavine parking decks until December 31st.
- The Oxford Road Building parking deck is not open to all employee permits.
- This parking assignment approach (outlined above) is valid through December 31st. Parking decisions for the spring semester will be reassessed as University decisions on campus density are announced.
- Registration for Faculty/Staff parking is now live. https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
All university employees who wish to park in the fall must register for a new permit, as new parking technology will be utilized.
- All permits will be mailed.
- Although our pricing structure is changing, our system will be able to detect your usage and determine which billing structure suits your parking needs. There is nothing you need to do to ensure correct billing.
- Acquiring a permit does not mean that you will pay a monthly fee for parking. Instead, you will only be charged for your usage.
Smart Commute Programs: These programs and associated parking permit requirements will be updated this fall and details are available here.