Fall 2021 Return to Campus Parking Information
Over the last year, due to decreased parking demand, we temporarily assigned permit holders to park in deck locations closer to their work area. With the full return to campus, we will need to discontinue those temporary assignments.
We will begin the transition back to pre-pandemic parking assignments on June 30th and will allow several weeks for each permit holder to make the necessary adjustments. Each current permit holder will receive a notification email from Parking Services at least two weeks in advance of any change in access to their permit.
Returning to Campus - Do I need a new permit?
If you have not replaced your permit since 9/1/2020, you will need a new permit. If you have already updated your permit, no further action is necessary. Note: You will retain your pre-pandemic parking assignment.To register for a permit, visit https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
Fall 2021 Parking Options
Effective September 1, there are two permit options available for faculty and staff who need to park on campus weekly (see tables below). Transportation and Parking Services will post information on selecting the annual permit option for FY 2022 on this website on July 1. Unless you select the annual option, the daily option will be used for billing.
|Type of Permit||Cost|
2 times or less per week
|Daily||$6/day with monthly cap of $56|
3 times or more per week
EVENING RATE FOR DAILY PERMIT
|Type of Permit||Cost|
after 2 pm
|Daily||$1/day with monthly cap of $10**|
* Administrative discount provided for annual permit.
** The evening rate ($1/day, capped at $10/month) only applies to parking after 2 pm. If you park at any point before 2 pm, you will be charged the $6/day rate, which is capped at $56/month. Thus, it is possible to be charged two different rates within the same month depending on when you park. For example, Employee A parks after 2 pm 18 times in a month. Employee A also parks before 2pm 2 times that month. Employee A will be charged $22 ($10 evening rate cap + [$6 daily rate X 2]=$22).
For your convenience, we have compiled the following FAQs. If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Emory Faculty and Staff Parking Information
Welcome to Emory!
There are several ways to commute to Emory. When you choose to drive and park on campus, you will need a parking permit.
- To register for a permit, visit https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
- All permits will be mailed. Once your permit is issued, you will be able to use the Flash Parking app to gain access to your parking location.
- If you wish to purchase a permit in person, visit the Parking Office located in the Starvine Deck, 1945 Starvine Way, Suite 400B. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 3 pm.
- Although a yearly permit is required for all on-campus parking, you will only be charged for your usage. Fees are charged for parking decks, street parking and surface lots.
- Smart Commute Programs: These programs and associated parking permit requirements will be updated this fall and details are available here.