Parking Information for New Emory Faculty and Staff
Welcome to Emory!
There are several ways to commute to Emory. When you choose to drive and park on campus, you will need a parking permit.
- To register for a permit, visit https://myaccount.parking.emory.edu/Account/Portal
- All permits will be mailed. Once your permit is issued, you will be able to use the Flash Parking app to gain access to your parking location.
- If you wish to purchase a permit in person, visit the Parking Office located in the Starvine Deck, 1945 Starvine Way, Suite 400B. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 3 pm.
- Although a yearly permit is required for all on-campus parking, you will only be charged for your usage. Fees are charged for parking decks, street parking and surface lots.
- Smart Commute Programs: These programs and associated parking permit requirements will be updated this fall and details are available here.