Permit Parking at Emory
Welcome to Emory's Parking Services site. Please review this site to find information about parking registration, locations, rates, and visitor parking questions.
Comprehensive Permit Information
View the Rules & Regulations here.
2017-2018 Parking Registration
- Students: Registration for eligible students is available ONLINE. Annual permits and Eagle (Occasional Use) permits are available. Register here
- University Faculty/Staff: ONLINE registration now available. Register here
- CAP Participants (Commute Alternative Program/Commute Options): Commute Alternative Program (CAP) participants must register annually for their chosen CAP. (carpool/vanpool/bike/walk/public transit) Registration will open mid-July.
- Healthcare Employees: Current permit holders are not required to register. Current permits do not expire.
Affiliates of Emory University include the following groups:
- Employees working under contract for Emory University
- Construction workers under contract
All affiliate vehicles must display valid parking registration. Contact the Parking Office at 404.727.7275 (PARK) or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
My Parking Profile
New systems are now in place that allow all Emory System staff, faculty, and students to manage their parking transactions and information online. Manage contact information, vehicle information, or view, pay and appeal citations.
Registered permit holders can manage their Parking Profile online...
The Transportation and Parking Advisory Committee (T&PAC) is a subcommittee of the University Senate. This Committee, made up of Emory community members, serves as a venue for discussion about parking and transportation issues and reports back to the University Senate. The committee works closely as an advisory committee to the Transportation and Parking Department of Emory University.