Permit Parking at Emory
Welcome to Emory's Parking Services site. Please review this site to find information about parking registration, locations, rates, and visitor parking questions.
View the Rules & Regulations here.
2015-2016 Parking Registration
Online registration dates and times:
- Students: Registration for eligible students will open on July 9, 2015 at 10AM.
- University Faculty/Staff: University Faculty/Staff will not be required to register in FY16. Current permits expire on August 31, 2016
- CAP Participants (Commute Alternative Program/Commute Options): Commute Alternative Program (CAP) participants must register annually for their chosen CAP. (carpool/vanpool/bike/walk/public transit) Registration opens July 14, 2015.
- Healthcare Employees: Registration opens July 14, 2015.
Affiliates of Emory University include the following groups:
- Employees working under contract for Emory University
- Construction workers under contract
All affiliate vehicles must display valid parking registration. Contact the Parking Office at 404.727.7275 (PARK) or email@example.com for further information.
My Parking Profile
New systems are now in place that allow all Emory System staff, faculty, and students to manage their parking transactions and information online. Manage contact information, vehicle information, or view, pay and appeal citations.
Registered permit holders can manage their Parking Profile online...
The Transportation and Parking Advisory Committee (T&PAC) is a subcommittee of the University Senate. This Committee, made up of Emory community members, serves as a venue for discussion about parking and transportation issues and reports back to the University Senate. The committee works closely as an advisory committee to the Transportation and Parking Department of Emory University.