Eligibility and Incentives
To qualify for special, university-sponsored incentives, Cliff commuters must work in the Clifton Road corridor and be either
- active full-time regular Emory University or Emory Healthcare employees, or
- active part-time regular Emory University or Emory Healthcare employees (work a minimum of twenty hours per week).
- The Park-n-Ride program may not be used in conjunction with annual campus parking or with other programs within Emory Commute Options.
- Due to the demand for this service, many trips during peak commute times are full and some passengers may have to stand for the duration of the trip. If a commuter prefers not to stand and has the ability to alter their schedule, contact the Transportation and Parking Services offices for information on off-peak trips with less demand.
- Program registration is required and passengers should be prepared to present ID upon boarding.
- Registration may be completed online. A copy of the applicant's vehicle registration and driver's license must also be submitted in order for the registration to be considered complete.
- Program members must continue to meet eligibility requirements to remain in this program.