Emory's Cliff shuttle system serves the University's main campus, Emory University Hospital and clinics, and the Clifton Corridor.
The fleet is 100% alternatively-fueled, fully accessible, and equipped with bicycle racks.
See the list of routes below.
Campus routes | Commuter routes | Hospital routes | Other routes
- A route - Woodruff Circle / Emory Point / Wesley Woods
- B route - Woodruff Circle / Briarcliff campus / Campus Crossing Apts.:
- C route- Clairmont campus / Woodruff Circle
- D route - Woodruff Circle / main campus loop / Peavine decks
- DX route - Express service between Peavine decks and Woodruff Circle
- E route - Clairmont campus / Lowergate decks / Law School
- Loop -Clairmont campus / Law School Clinic Bldg B / main campus loop / Peavine deck / Eagle Row / Woodruff Circle / Uppergate
- M route - Michael Street deck / Rollins campus / Law School / Lowergate decks
- NightOwl - Expanded late night service: Clairmont campus / main campus / Peavine decks / Woodruff Circle / Michael Street deck
- 1525-VA route - Clairmont campus / Uppergate / 1525 Clifton (Student Health Center) / Woodruff Circle / Clairmont campus / VA Medical Ctr
VEHICLE STORAGE INFORMATION FOR WINTER BREAK
Winter Break begins on Monday, Dec. 23rd, 2013 and lasts thru Monday, January 13, 2014. If you inten...
NEW RECYCLING INITIATIVE IN ALL PARKING DECKS
A new parking deck custodial contract (Kaney & Lane) now includes recycling bins in the decks. The g...
Follow us on TWITTER!
We're twittering! Follow us @TPSinTouch to get the most current updates about local traffic, shuttle...