- Fall Break: Monday-Tuesday Oct. 10-11, 2016
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Wednesday- Friday Nov. 23-25, 2016
- Winter Break: Dec. 17, 2016 – Jan. 9, 2017
Oxford College of Emory University airport info
Emory University does not provide regular service to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Below is a helpful list of Emory-area taxicab companies, limo services, and MARTA connections.
Public Transit (MARTA)
Check MARTA bus/rail schedules carefully when making travel plans. MARTA does not operate 24 hrs/day.
- From Emory's Clifton Road campus -
- Northbound Bus #6 (Emory) to Lindbergh Rail Station. Route #6 serves several stops along Clifton Road. See route page for schedule and stop locations.
From Lindbergh Station, take MARTA rail Southbound for direct service to Atlanta Airport's Main Terminal Baggage Claim. MARTA Airport info page.
- From Emory's Clairmont Road campus -
- Southbound Bus #19 (Clairmont) to Decatur Rail Station. Route #19 serves Clairmont Rd at the entrance to Emory's Clairmont Campus on Starvine Way. See route page for schedule and stop location.
From Decatur Station, take MARTA rail Westbound to Five Points Station. Exit train to Southbound platform for direct rail service to Atlanta Airport's Main Terminal Baggage Claim. MARTA Airport info page.
On University Holidays, most parking decks will be open to all. The Lowergate Parking Deck will be open to those assigned to park there and to Healthcare employees with a valid parking permit.
For additional shuttle information, call 404.727.1829.
For additional parking information, call 404.727.7275 (PARK).