Emory's Fleet Services staff provides comprehensive support for the University's vehicle fleet, from annual inspections and registration to maintenance scheduling.
Use this site for:
- Bi-weekly Vehicle checklist
- Maintenance information
- E85 fuel stations near Emory
- Surplus Vehicle Transfer
- Emory University Policy: Driving Emory-Owned Vehicles
- Campus Services Requirements: Driving Emory-Owned Vehicles
- U.S Department of Energy
- Safercar.gov: Recalls, Investigations, & Complaints
Emory Fleet Services Contact Information
Contact a Fleet Services representative or visit the Fleet Services Office in the Starvine parking deck (Clairmont campus). Take Emory shuttle 'C' or 'E' from main campus.
|Office Hours:||Mon-Fri 8:00AM-4:30PM|
|Phone:||404.727.1927 (Sharon Pine) |